The Story Store
Ready to activate your (and your team's) stories? We have what you need. Order in bulk for discounts!
Leadership Story Deck
- The original! Used by teams around the world!
- Dozens of cards to identify your “narrative assets”
- Find stories connected to sales, innovation, brand, and more.
- Beautifully boxed; Sturdy glossy cards
- Instruction book with team activities
- Re-useable framework for developing your stories
- Full color printing on heavy card stock
- Double sided with instructions on the back
Story Dash Cards
- 6 supplemental cards (as shown in the book “Story Dash”)
- Find stories specifically for your change and transformation work
- Printed on sturdy, glossy card stock
Ways to Save
- Includes: Leadership Story Deck, Story Canvas, and Story Dash Cards
- Purchase multiple sets to host a full “Story Dash” session with your team
The Storytelling Leader Online
- More than 8 hours of active content!
- The content of the live program... at a fraction of the cost
- Facilitated by David Hutchens and Michael McRay
- Full learning to find and develop your stories
- Short video chapters let you learn at your own pace.
- In partnership with Istoria “Story Gatherings”
Full Participant Kit
- Beautifully boxed Participant Kit
- Everything you need for your story work
- Features resources not available anywhere else (“How to Host a Story Circle” etc.)
- Sticker! Because everyone loves stickers.
Available only to Certified Facilitators. Find out more about Certification.
Books from David Hutchens
NEW! “Story Dash”
- “Find, develop, and activate your most valuable business stories... in just a few hours!”
- A repeatable process that is perfect for teams, or individuals
- Dynamic instructions for using the Story Deck, Story Canvas, and other unique resources
Circle of the 9 Muses
- “A storytelling field guide for innovators and meaning makers.”
- A broad introduction to narrative practice
- Frameworks for narrative sensemaking, group story work, story solicitation, archetype work, and more.
“Outlearning the Wolves”
- The original management classic
- More than a quarter million sold; A dozen+ languages
- Organizational learning theory... with talking animals!
- Full color illustrations
- Helpful appendix to introduce Organizational Learning Theory in clear language